Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Princess Diana - A Legendary


Even after more than 10 years after her tragic death, Princess Diana is still as much alive because no one can ever forget her. Such a beautiful and lovely person, it is such a loss to the whole world. I remembered when I first heard the news, I almost burst into tears. That is such a surprise coz I never know her in person other than a world celebrity. And I heard from a friend who worked in the press, some group of girls cried uncontrollably when they heard the news. And we're not even Britons.

And every now and then, when I hear news about her and her death, there's always a lump in my throat. Sometimes a tear or two shed. That much impact on me for a stranger is incomprehensible.

Princess Diana was a living legend when she was alive, and now she is truly a legend for the world....

No comments: